Creating awareness from the poetry on the food system, humanity and nature
The stags were sleeping with their wife
With an innocent infant baby
But a city seeker
A so-called creator
Suddenly came and shot them all
To make the most beautiful city!
Thousands of stags were killed to create a city
Is innovation killing to create the cities?
It is impossible to expect life from the butchers
Because the assassination of creatures is the approach of the justice of the butchers
So, the city is created by assassinating of
Thousands of stags, trees, bees, living creatures and their food.
But, in contrast, the butcher is creating an illusion of a sustainability
By creating unsustainability, fear and sabotage.
Yet, the butchers are announced for the big prizes
For their innovation of killing of the system
Rewarded as the innovators, after killing innocent stag family
Then, clapping, laughing, cocktailing, celebrating a happiness
Without giving stags any information of wrongdoings, crime
They were butchered in a minute
Even stags were not treated as like an enemy
Where they were playing with the community
Neither were informed bees nor ants
By mandatory information of killing and the crime
Yes, stags, bees and ants are cordoned by the innovation of sabotage
Until the butchers reside in the community
It is impossible to expect a life
So, it is seer impossible to have sustainability
Where unsustainability is sustainable!
In the graveyard of the stags!!!
Injustice is the only justice!!!
- Alienation | Poetry
- Change | Poetry
- A City | Poetry
- Questions | Poetry
- Honesty is the best policy
- Congratulations Simon Armitage
- Dehydrated life
- Law | Micro Poetry
- A Question, Answer and Summation | Poetry
- Diwas: An Architect of Words
- Me, You and We | Poetry
- Life (Haiku)
- Clouded summer (Haiku)
- Name and fame
- History and Man
- Root of the society
- Just Remember!
- The Origin of Life
- We throw away a third of the food we grow; here’s what to do about waste | TC
- Agro-forestry for the nature and food
- Why Indian farmers’ protests are being called a ‘satyagraha’ ?
- Pollinators: neonicotinoid pesticides stop bees and flies from getting a good night’s sleep | TC
- Let’s Put Food First
- Empowering accessibility of food and dealing with pandemics
- Ensuring food security amid Locust attack | TRN
- There are no miracle foods or diets that can prevent COVID-19
- Free school meals: the lifelong impact of childhood food poverty
- Community supported agriculture to ensure wellbeing, food security and environment in the UK
- COVID-19 Exacerbates Childhood Malnutrition
- Why Nepal Is Exemplar Of Nutrition Movement
- Better Food Choices For Better Nutrition
- Food Security vs Legalising Cannabis
- The rise of rice in Nepal: How?
- Losing grip of inclusive food system
- A plight of food producers
- Agro-forestry to preserve environment and gain more food
- Nutrition, immune system and COVID19
- Breastfeeding during COVID-19 lockdown
- The quality of Nigerian home-grown rice
- Food choice, deforestation and virus
- All mushrooms are not Safe to eat
- Food prices in Nigeria have shot through the roof, is the pandemic to blame?
Feature image: WEF