We are …
A versatile weblog cares, shares and explores the issues of food security, natural resource, humanity, cooperative, new economy and the area of interest.
We believe …
NO ONE MUST BE LEFT BEHIND
We work …
Food is the basic human right
The food demand will increase up to 62 percent by 2050. The food gap will be 56 percent in 2050 as of 2010, if the growth is business as usual.
The more 593 million-hectare land will be needed to meet the gap of food demand
Some of the nine planetary boundaries have already crossed their limit and posed a sudden collapse.
Food system is simply not working for all. Hunger, obesity and food waste are out of control.
In the past 30 years, private and public investments in agriculture and rural areas have remained stagnant or have declined in most developing countries.
The food system ought to be addressed by adopting holistic approach from locally, globally and legally to leave no one behind.
Source: FAO, 2018. Food loss and waste and the right to adequate food, Right to food discussion paper | Janet Ranganathan, Richard Waite, Tim Searchinger and Craig Hanson, 2018; How to Sustainably Feed 10 Billion People by 2050, in 21 Charts. World Resources Institute | UN, 1948. UN UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS 1948, Article 25(1); ICSECR Article (11), General Comment (12) | Wagle, J.C., 2018, Establishment of resilience in rice system for food security in Nepal | Image: FAO, 2018
Why not join us …
Come and join with us
SUBSCRIBE with your email below
Author’s Research / Articles
- Food trade: The EU and the US on Brexit
- COOPERATIVE: Ideal for an Egalitarian Big Society
- Changing workforce: Living Wage or Basic Income
- Connecting People with Food Policy: Gathering and Translating Live Experiences – 2
- Connecting People with Food Policy: Gathering and Translating Experiences – 1
- Public-Private Partnership: Experience from the UK to Nepal
- Banking, Digitalisation and Inequality
- Gross Domestic Happiness- GDH
- Crisis is the clear absence of leadership
- A reply to a thoughtful comment on my blog
- A home: Dream far behind of the middle class family
- Economic Recovery: Productive Investment or Destructive Austerity?
- Quality of Labour Force: Fighting Against Inequality
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: Chinese Economic Power
- State, Wisdom and Disparity
- Managing labour wealth and minimum wage
- Philanthropy for an equitable society
- Food Bank: Fighting Hunger
Copyright incomesco 2019 – All rights reserved | Concept & Design by Jesi